1. company - noun
· an institution created to conduct business; "he only invests in large well-established companies"; "he started the company in his garage"
2. company - noun
· small military unit; usually two or three platoons
3. company - noun
· the state of being with someone; "he missed their company"; "he enjoyed the society of his friends"
4. company - noun
· organization of performers and associated personnel (especially theatrical); "the traveling company all stayed at the same hotel"
5. company - noun
· a social or business visitor; "the room was a mess because he hadn't expected company"
6. company - noun
· a social gathering of guests or companions; "the house was filled with company when I arrived"
7. company - noun
· a band of people associated temporarily in some activity; "they organized a party to search for food"; "the company of cooks walked into the kitchen"
8. company - noun
· crew of a ship including the officers; the whole force or personnel of a ship
9. company - noun
· a unit of firefighters including their equipment; "a hook-and-ladder company"
10. company - verb
· be a companion to somebody
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.