1. buff - noun
· an ardent follower and admirer
2. buff - noun
· a soft thick undyed leather from the skins of e.g. buffalo or oxen
3. buff - noun
· bare skin; "swimming in the buff means to swim naked"
4. buff - noun
· a medium to dark tan color
5. buff - noun
· an implement consisting of soft material mounted on a block; used for polishing (as in manicuring)
6. buff - verb
· strike, beat repeatedly; "The wind buffeted him"
7. buff - verb
· polish and make shiny; "buff the wooden floors"; "buff my shoes"
8. buff - adjective
· of the yellowish-beige color of buff leather
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.