1. fan - noun
· a device for creating a current of air by movement of a surface or surfaces
2. fan - noun
· an enthusiastic devotee of sports
3. fan - noun
· an ardent follower and admirer
4. fan - verb
· strike out (a batter), (of a pitcher)
5. fan - verb
· make (an emotion) fiercer; "fan hatred"
6. fan - verb
· agitate the air
7. fan - verb
· blow away or off with a current of air; "winnow chaff"; "The speaker ceased to be an amusing little gnat to be fanned away and was kicked off the forum"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.