1. bass - noun
· the lowest part of the musical range
2. bass - noun
· the lowest part in polyphonic music
3. bass - noun
· an adult male singer with the lowest voice
4. bass - noun
· the lean flesh of a saltwater fish of the family Serranidae
5. bass - noun
· any of various North American freshwater fish with lean flesh (especially of the genus Micropterus)
6. bass - noun
· the lowest adult male singing voice
7. bass - noun
· the member with the lowest range of a family of musical instruments
8. bass - noun
· nontechnical name for any of numerous edible marine and freshwater spiny-finned fishes
9. bass - adjective
· having or denoting a low vocal or instrumental range; "a deep voice"; "a bass voice is lower than a baritone voice"; "a bass clarinet"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.