1. bare - verb
· lay bare; "bare your breasts"; "bare your feelings"
2. bare - verb
· make public; "She aired her opinions on welfare"
3. bare - verb
· lay bare; "denude a forest"
4. bar - verb
· prevent from entering; keep out; "He was barred from membership in the club"
5. bar - verb
· render unsuitable for passage; "block the way"; "barricade the streets"; "stop the busy road"
6. bar - verb
· expel, as if by official decree; "he was banished from his own country"
7. bar - verb
· secure with, or as if with, bars; "He barred the door"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.