1. Buck - noun
· a gymnastic horse without pommels and with one end elongated; used lengthwise for vaulting
2. Buck - noun
· a piece of paper money worth one dollar
3. Buck - noun
· United States author whose novels drew on her experiences as a missionary in China (1892-1973)
4. Buck - noun
· a framework for holding wood that is being sawed
5. Buck - noun
· mature male of various mammals (especially deer or antelope)
6. Buck - verb
· to strive with determination; "John is bucking for a promotion"
7. Buck - verb
· resist; "buck the trend"
8. Buck - verb
· move quickly and violently; "The car tore down the street"; "He came charging into my office"
9. Buck - verb
· jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched; "the yung filly bucked"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.