1. zip - noun
· a quantity of no importance; "it looked like nothing I had ever seen before"; "reduced to nil all the work we had done"; "we racked up a pathetic goose egg"; "it was all for naught"; "I didn't hear zilch about it"
2. zip - noun
· a code of letters and digits added to a postal address to aid in the sorting of mail
3. zip - noun
· forceful exertion; "he plays tennis with great energy"; "he's full of zip"
4. zip - noun
· a fastener for locking together two toothed edges by means of a sliding tab
5. zip - verb
· close with a zipper; "Zip up your jacket--it's cold"
6. zip - verb
· move very fast; "The runner zipped past us at breakneck speed"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.