1. strength - noun
· the property of being physically or mentally strong; "fatigue sapped his strength"
2. strength - noun
· capability in terms of personnel and materiel that affect the capacity to fight a war; "we faced an army of great strength"; "politicians have neglected our military posture"
3. strength - noun
· physical energy or intensity; "he hit with all the force he could muster"; "it was destroyed by the strength of the gale"; "a government has not the vitality and forcefulness of a living man"
4. strength - noun
· an asset of special worth or utility; "cooking is his forte"
5. strength - noun
· the power to induce the taking of a course of action or the embracing of a point of view by means of argument or entreaty; "the strength of his argument settled the matter"
6. strength - noun
· the amount of energy transmitted (as by acoustic or electromagnetic radiation); "he adjusted the intensity of the sound"; "they measured the station's signal strength"
7. strength - noun
· capacity to produce strong physiological or chemical effects; "the toxin's potency"; "the strength of the drinks"
8. strength - noun
· the condition of financial success; "the strength of the company's stock in recent weeks"
9. strength - noun
· permanence by virtue of the power to resist stress or force; "they advertised the durability of their products"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.