1. zero - noun
· a quantity of no importance; "it looked like nothing I had ever seen before"; "reduced to nil all the work we had done"; "we racked up a pathetic goose egg"; "it was all for naught"; "I didn't hear zilch about it"
2. zero - noun
· a mathematical element that when added to another number yields the same number
3. zero - noun
· the point on a scale from which positive or negative numerical quantities can be measured
4. zero - noun
· the sight setting that will cause a projectile to hit the center of the target with no wind blowing
5. zero - verb
· adjust (an instrument or device) to zero value
6. zero - verb
· adjust (as by firing under test conditions) the zero of (a gun); "He zeroed in his rifle at 200 yards"
7. zero - adjective
· indicating the absence of any or all units under consideration; "a zero score"
8. zero - adjective
· having no measurable or otherwise determinable value; "the goal is zero population growth"
9. zero - adjective
· indicating an initial point or origin
10. zero - adjective
· of or relating to the null set (a set with no members)
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.