1. cipher - noun
· a message written in a secret code
2. cipher - noun
· a mathematical element that when added to another number yields the same number
3. cipher - noun
· a quantity of no importance; "it looked like nothing I had ever seen before"; "reduced to nil all the work we had done"; "we racked up a pathetic goose egg"; "it was all for naught"; "I didn't hear zilch about it"
4. cipher - noun
· a person of no influence
5. cipher - noun
· a secret method of writing
6. cipher - verb
· convert ordinary language into code; "We should encode the message for security reasons"
7. cipher - verb
· make a mathematical calculation or computation
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.