1. unveiling - noun
· putting on display for the first time; "he attended the unveiling of the statue"
2. unveiling - noun
· the act of beginning something new; "they looked forward to the debut of their new product line"
3. unveil - verb
· remove the veil from; "Women must not unveil themselves in public in some religious societies"
4. unveil - verb
· make visible; "Summer brings out bright clothes"; "He brings out the best in her"
5. unveil - verb
· remove the cover from; "unveil a painting"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.