1. entry - noun
· an item inserted in a written record
2. entry - noun
· the act of beginning something new; "they looked forward to the debut of their new product line"
3. entry - noun
· a written record of a commercial transaction
4. entry - noun
· something (manuscripts or architectural plans and models or estimates or works of art of all genres etc.) submitted for the judgment of others (as in a competition); "several of his submissions were rejected by publishers"; "what was the date of submission of your proposal?"
5. entry - noun
· something that provides access (to get in or get out); "they waited at the entrance to the garden"; "beggars waited just outside the entryway to the cathedral"
6. entry - noun
· the act of entering; "she made a grand entrance"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.