Dictionary Results for entering|
1. entering - noun
· a movement into or inward
Hypernym(s): change_of_location, travel
2. entering - noun
· the act of entering; "she made a grand entrance"
Synonym(s): entrance, entry, ingress, incoming
3. enter - verb
· to come or go into; "the boat entered an area of shallow marshes"
Synonym(s): come_in, get_into, get_in, go_into, go_in, move_into
4. enter - verb
· become a participant; be involved in; "enter a race"; "enter an agreement"; "enter a drug treatment program"; "enter negotiations"
5. enter - verb
· register formally as a participant or member; "The party recruited many new members"
Synonym(s): enroll, inscribe, enrol, recruit
6. enter - verb
· be or play a part of or in; "Elections figure prominently in every government program"; "How do the elections figure in the current pattern of internal politics?"
7. enter - verb
· make a record of; set down in permanent form
Synonym(s): record, put_down
Hypernym(s): save, preserve
8. enter - verb
· come on stage
9. enter - verb
· take on duties or office; "accede to the throne"
Hypernym(s): succeed, come_after, follow, take_office
10. enter - verb
· put or introduce into something; "insert a picture into the text"
Synonym(s): insert, infix, introduce
11. enter - verb
· set out on (an enterprise or subject of study); "she embarked upon a new career"
Hypernym(s): get_down, begin, get, start_out, start, set_about, set_out, commence
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.