1. torture - noun
· extreme mental distress
2. torture - noun
· unbearable physical pain
3. torture - noun
· intense feelings of suffering; acute mental or physical pain; "an agony of doubt"; "the torments of the damned"
4. torture - noun
· the act of distorting something so it seems to mean something it was not intended to mean
5. torture - noun
· the deliberate, systematic, or wanton infliction of physical or mental suffering by one or more persons in an attempt to force another person to yield information or to make a confession or for any other reason; "it required unnatural torturing to extract a confession"
6. torture - verb
· torment emotionally or mentally
7. torture - verb
· subject to torture; "The sinners will be tormented in Hell, according to the Bible"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.