1. suck - verb
· draw into the mouth by creating a practical vacuum in the mouth; "suck the poison from the place where the snake bit"; "suck on a straw"; "the baby sucked on the mother's breast"
2. suck - verb
· draw something in by or as if by a vacuum; "Mud was sucking at her feet"
3. suck - verb
· attract by using an inexorable force, inducement, etc.; "The current boom in the economy sucked many workers in from abroad"
4. suck - verb
· be inadequate or objectionable; "this sucks!"; "this blows!"
5. suck - verb
· provide sexual gratification through oral stimulation
6. suck - verb
· take in, also metaphorically; "The sponge absorbs water well"; "She drew strength from the minister's words"
7. suck - verb
· give suck to; "The wetnurse suckled the infant"; "You cannot nurse your baby in public in some places"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.