1. strike_out - verb
· remove from a list; "Cross the name of the dead person off the list"
2. strike_out - verb
· put out or be put out by a strikeout; "Oral struck out three batters to close the inning"
3. strike_out - verb
· be unsuccessful in an endeavor; "The candidate struck out with his health care plan"
4. strike_out - verb
· make a motion as with one's fist or foot towards an object or away from one's body
5. strike_out - verb
· cause to get out; "The pitcher retired three batters"; "the runner was put out at third base"
6. strike_out - verb
· set out on a course of action; "He struck out on his own"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.