1. get_down - verb
· lower (one's body) as by kneeling; "Get down on your knees!"
2. get_down - verb
· move something or somebody to a lower position; "take down the vase from the shelf"
3. get_down - verb
· alight from (a horse)
4. get_down - verb
· pass through the esophagus as part of eating or drinking; "Swallow the raw fish--it won't kill you!"
5. get_down - verb
· lower someone's spirits; make downhearted; "These news depressed her"; "The bad state of her child's health demoralizes her"
6. get_down - verb
· put down in writing; of texts, musical compositions, etc.
7. get_down - verb
· take the first step or steps in carrying out an action; "We began working at dawn"; "Who will start?"; "Get working as soon as the sun rises!"; "The first tourists began to arrive in Cambodia"; "He began early in the day"; "Let's get down to work now"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.