1. sequence - noun
· serial arrangement in which things follow in logical order or a recurrent pattern; "the sequence of names was alphabetical"; "he invented a technique to determine the sequence of base pairs in DNA"
2. sequence - noun
· a following of one thing after another in time; "the doctor saw a sequence of patients"
3. sequence - noun
· film consisting of a succession of related shots that develop a given subject in a movie
4. sequence - noun
· the action of following in order; "he played the trumps in sequence"
5. sequence - noun
· several repetitions of a melodic phrase in different keys
6. sequence - verb
· arrange in a sequence
7. sequence - verb
· determine the order of constituents in; "They sequenced the human genome"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.