1. ordering - noun
· logical or comprehensible arrangement of separate elements; "we shall consider these questions in the inverse order of their presentation"
2. ordering - noun
· the act of putting things in a sequential arrangement; "there were mistakes in the ordering of items on the list"
3. order - verb
· give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority; "I said to him to go home"; "She ordered him to do the shopping"; "The mother told the child to get dressed"
4. order - verb
· make a request for something; "Order me some flowers"; "order a work stoppage"
5. order - verb
· issue commands or orders for
6. order - verb
· bring into conformity with rules or principles or usage; impose regulations; "We cannot regulate the way people dress"; "This town likes to regulate"
7. order - verb
· bring order to or into; "Order these files"
8. order - verb
· place in a certain order; "order the photos chronologically"
9. order - verb
· appoint to a clerical posts; "he was ordained in the Church"
10. order - verb
· arrange thoughts, ideas, temporal events; "arrange my schedule"; "set up one's life"; "I put these memories with those of bygone times"
11. order - verb
· assign a rank or rating to; "how would you rank these students?"; "The restaurant is rated highly in the food guide"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.