1. succession - noun
· a following of one thing after another in time; "the doctor saw a sequence of patients"
2. succession - noun
· a group of people or things arranged or following in order; "a succession of stalls offering soft drinks"; "a succession of failures"
3. succession - noun
· the action of following in order; "he played the trumps in sequence"
4. succession - noun
· (ecology) the gradual and orderly process of change in an ecosystem brought about by the progressive replacement of one community by another until a stable climax is established
5. succession - noun
· acquisition of property by descent or by will
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.