1. scene - noun
· the place where some action occurs; "the police returned to the scene of the crime"
2. scene - noun
· an incident (real or imaginary); "their parting was a sad scene"
3. scene - noun
· the visual percept of a region; "the most desirable feature of the park are the beautiful views"
4. scene - noun
· a consecutive series of pictures that constitutes a unit of action in a film
5. scene - noun
· a situation treated as an observable object; "the political picture is favorable"; "the religious scene in England has changed in the last century"
6. scene - noun
· a subdivision of an act of a play; "the first act has three scenes"
7. scene - noun
· a display of bad temper; "he had a fit"; "she threw a tantrum"; "he made a scene"
8. scene - noun
· graphic art consisting of the graphic or photographic representation of a visual percept; "he painted scenes from everyday life"; "figure 2 shows photographic and schematic views of the equipment"
9. scene - noun
· the context and environment in which something is set; "the perfect setting for a ghost story"
10. scene - noun
· the painted structures of a stage set that are intended to suggest a particular locale; "they worked all night painting the scenery"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.