1. prospect - noun
· the possibility of future success; "his prospects as a writer are excellent"
2. prospect - noun
· belief about (or mental picture of) the future
3. prospect - noun
· someone who is considered for something (for an office or prize or honor etc.)
4. prospect - noun
· the visual percept of a region; "the most desirable feature of the park are the beautiful views"
5. prospect - noun
· a prediction of the course of a disease
6. prospect - verb
· search for something desirable; "prospect a job"
7. prospect - verb
· explore for useful or valuable things or substances, such as minerals
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.