1. chance - noun
· a possibility due to a favorable combination of circumstances; "the holiday gave us the opportunity to visit Washington"; "now is your chance"
2. chance - noun
· an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that causes an event to result one way rather than another; "bad luck caused his downfall"; "we ran into each other by pure chance"
3. chance - noun
· a risk involving danger; "you take a chance when you let her drive"
4. chance - noun
· a measure of how likely it is that some event will occur; a number expressing the ratio of favorable cases to the whole number of cases possible; "the probability that an unbiased coin will fall with the head up is 0.5"; "if that phone call is for me, chances are it's my wife"
5. chance - noun
· the possibility of future success; "his prospects as a writer are excellent"
6. chance - verb
· be the case by chance; "I chanced to meet my old friend in the street"
7. chance - verb
· take a risk in the hope of a favorable outcome; "When you buy these stocks you are gambling"
8. chance - verb
· come upon, as if by accident; meet with; "We find this idea in Plato"; "I happened upon the most wonderful bakery not very far from here"; "She chanced upon an interesting book in the bookstore the other day"
9. chance - adjective
· occurring or appearing or singled out by chance; "seek help from casual passers-by"; "a casual meeting"; "a chance occurrence"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.