1. hazard - noun
· a source of danger; a possibility of incurring loss or misfortune; "drinking alcohol is a health hazard"
2. hazard - noun
· an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that causes an event to result one way rather than another; "bad luck caused his downfall"; "we ran into each other by pure chance"
3. hazard - noun
· an obstacle on a golf course
4. hazard - verb
· put forward, of a guess, in spite of possible refutation; "I am guessing that the price of real estate will rise again"; "I cannot pretend to say that you are wrong"
5. hazard - verb
· put at risk; "I will stake my good reputation for this"
6. hazard - verb
· take a risk in the hope of a favorable outcome; "When you buy these stocks you are gambling"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.