Dictionary Results for exposure|
1. exposure - noun
· vulnerability to the elements; to the action of heat or cold or wind or rain; "exposure to the weather"; "they died from exposure"
2. exposure - noun
· the act of subjecting someone to an influencing experience; "she denounced the exposure of children to pornography"
3. exposure - noun
· the disclosure of something secret; "they feared exposure of their campaign plans"
Hypernym(s): disclosure, revelation, revealing
4. exposure - noun
· aspect resulting from the direction a building or window faces; "the studio had a northern exposure"
Hypernym(s): view, aspect, prospect, scene, vista, panorama
5. exposure - noun
· the state of being vulnerable or exposed; "his vulnerability to litigation"; "his exposure to ridicule"
6. exposure - noun
· the intensity of light falling on a photographic film or plate; "he used the wrong exposure"
7. exposure - noun
· a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide or in digital format
Synonym(s): photograph, photo, picture, pic
8. exposure - noun
· the act of exposing film to light
Hypernym(s): photography, picture_taking
9. exposure - noun
· presentation to view in an open or public manner; "the exposure of his anger was shocking"
Hypernym(s): presentation, presentment, demonstration
10. exposure - noun
· abandoning without shelter or protection (as by leaving an infant out in the open)
Hypernym(s): abandonment, forsaking, desertion
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.