1. run_out - verb
· become used up; be exhausted; "Our supplies finally ran out"
2. run_out - verb
· flow off gradually; "The rain water drains into this big vat"
3. run_out - verb
· leave suddenly and as if in a hurry; "The listeners bolted when he discussed his strange ideas"; "When she started to tell silly stories, I ran out"
4. run_out - verb
· lose validity; "My passports expired last month"
5. run_out - verb
· flow, run or fall out and become lost; "The milk spilled across the floor"; "The wine spilled onto the table"
6. run_out - verb
· exhaust the supply of; "We ran out of time just as the discussion was getting interesting"
7. run_out - verb
· prove insufficient; "The water supply for the town failed after a long drought"
8. run_out - verb
· use up all one's strength and energy and stop working; "At the end of the march, I pooped out"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.