1. pall - noun
· a sudden numbing dread
2. pall - noun
· burial garment in which a corpse is wrapped
3. pall - noun
· hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
4. pall - verb
· become less interesting or attractive
5. pall - verb
· cause to lose courage; "dashed by the refusal"
6. pall - verb
· cover with a pall
7. pall - verb
· cause surfeit through excess though initially pleasing; "Too much spicy food cloyed his appetite"
8. pall - verb
· cause to become flat; "pall the beer"
9. pall - verb
· lose sparkle or bouquet; "wine and beer can pall"
10. pall - verb
· lose strength or effectiveness; become or appear boring, insipid, or tiresome (to); "the course palled on her"
11. pall - verb
· lose interest or become bored with something or somebody; "I'm so tired of your mother and her complaints about my food"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.