1. shroud - noun
· a line that suspends the harness from the canopy of a parachute
2. shroud - noun
· (nautical) a line (rope or chain) that regulates the angle at which a sail is set in relation to the wind
3. shroud - noun
· burial garment in which a corpse is wrapped
4. shroud - verb
· cover as if with a shroud; "The origins of this civilization are shrouded in mystery"
5. shroud - verb
· form a cover like a shroud; "Mist shrouded the castle"
6. shroud - verb
· wrap in a shroud; "shroud the corpses"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.