Dictionary Results for sheet|
1. sheet - noun
· any broad thin expanse or surface; "a sheet of ice"
2. sheet - noun
· paper used for writing or printing
Synonym(s): piece_of_paper, sheet_of_paper
3. sheet - noun
· bed linen consisting of a large rectangular piece of cotton or linen cloth; used in pairs
4. sheet - noun
· (mathematics) an unbounded two-dimensional shape; "we will refer to the plane of the graph as the X-Y plane"; "any line joining two points on a plane lies wholly on that plane"
Hypernym(s): shape, form
5. sheet - noun
· newspaper with half-size pages
Synonym(s): tabloid, rag
Hypernym(s): newspaper, paper
6. sheet - noun
· a flat artifact that is thin relative to its length and width
Hypernym(s): artifact, artefact
7. sheet - noun
· (nautical) a line (rope or chain) that regulates the angle at which a sail is set in relation to the wind
Synonym(s): tack, mainsheet, weather_sheet, shroud
8. sheet - noun
· a large piece of fabric (usually canvas fabric) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel
Synonym(s): sail, canvas, canvass
Hypernym(s): piece_of_cloth, piece_of_material
9. sheet - verb
· come down as if in sheets; "The rain was sheeting down during the monsoon"
Hypernym(s): pour, pelt, stream, rain_cats_and_dogs, rain_buckets
10. sheet - verb
· cover with a sheet, as if by wrapping; "sheet the body"
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.