1. jade - noun
· a semiprecious gemstone that takes a high polish; is usually green but sometimes whitish; consists of jadeite or nephrite
2. jade - noun
· a woman adulterer
3. jade - noun
· a light green color varying from bluish green to yellowish green
4. jade - noun
· an old or over-worked horse
5. jade - verb
· lose interest or become bored with something or somebody; "I'm so tired of your mother and her complaints about my food"
6. jade - verb
· exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress; "We wore ourselves out on this hike"
7. jade - adjective
· of something having the color of jade; especially varying from bluish green to yellowish green
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.