1. run_off - verb
· run away; usually includes taking something or somebody along; "The thief made off with our silver"; "the accountant absconded with the cash from the safe"
2. run_off - verb
· leave suddenly and as if in a hurry; "The listeners bolted when he discussed his strange ideas"; "When she started to tell silly stories, I ran out"
3. run_off - verb
· force to go away; used both with concrete and metaphoric meanings; "Drive away potential burglars"; "drive away bad thoughts"; "dispel doubts"; "The supermarket had to turn back many disappointed customers"
4. run_off - verb
· run away secretly with one's beloved; "The young couple eloped and got married in Las Vegas"
5. run_off - verb
· run off as waste; "The water wastes back into the ocean"
6. run_off - verb
· reproduce by xerography
7. run_off - verb
· decide (a contest or competition) by a runoff
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.