Dictionary Results for ruined|
1. ruin - verb
· destroy completely; damage irreparably; "You have ruined my car by pouring sugar in the tank!"; "The tears ruined her make-up"
2. ruin - verb
· destroy or cause to fail; "This behavior will ruin your chances of winning the election"
Hypernym(s): thwart, queer, spoil, scotch, foil, cross, frustrate, baffle, bilk
3. ruin - verb
· reduce to bankruptcy; "My daughter's fancy wedding is going to break me!"; "The slump in the financial markets smashed him"
Synonym(s): bankrupt, break, smash
4. ruin - verb
· reduce to ruins; "The country lay ruined after the war"
Hypernym(s): lay_waste_to, waste, devastate, desolate, ravage, scourge
5. ruin - verb
· deprive of virginity; "This dirty old man deflowered several young girls in the village"
Hypernym(s): copulate, mate, pair, couple
6. ruin - verb
· fall into ruin
Hypernym(s): decay, crumble, dilapidate
7. ruined - adjective
· destroyed physically or morally
8. ruined - adjective
· doomed to extinction
Synonym(s): done_for, sunk, undone, washed-up
9. ruined - adjective
· brought to ruin; "after the revolution the aristocracy was finished"; "the unsuccessful run for office left him ruined politically and economically"
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.