1. regress - noun
· the reasoning involved when you assume the conclusion is true and reason backward to the evidence
2. regress - noun
· returning to a former state
3. regress - verb
· go back to a statistical means
4. regress - verb
· go back to a previous state; "We reverted to the old rules"
5. regress - verb
· get worse or fall back to a previous condition
6. regress - verb
· go back to bad behavior; "Those who recidivate are often minor criminals"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.