1. progress - noun
· gradual improvement or growth or development; "advancement of knowledge"; "great progress in the arts"
2. progress - noun
· the act of moving forward (as toward a goal)
3. progress - noun
· a movement forward; "he listened for the progress of the troops"
4. progress - verb
· develop in a positive way; "He progressed well in school"; "My plants are coming along"; "Plans are shaping up"
5. progress - verb
· move forward, also in the metaphorical sense; "Time marches on"
6. progress - verb
· form or accumulate steadily; "Resistance to the manager's plan built up quickly"; "Pressure is building up at the Indian-Pakistani border"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.