1. get_on - verb
· have smooth relations; "My boss and I get along very well"
2. get_on - verb
· get on board of (trains, buses, ships, aircraft, etc.)
3. get_on - verb
· get up on the back of; "mount a horse"
4. get_on - verb
· grow late or (of time) elapse; "It is getting on midnight--let's all go to bed!"
5. get_on - verb
· appear in a show, on T.V. or radio; "The news won't be on tonight"
6. get_on - verb
· develop in a positive way; "He progressed well in school"; "My plants are coming along"; "Plans are shaping up"
7. get_on - verb
· grow old or older; "She aged gracefully"; "we age every day--what a depressing thought!"; "Young men senesce"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.