1. retrograde - verb
· move backward in an orbit, of celestial bodies
2. retrograde - verb
· move in a direction contrary to the usual one; "retrograding planets"
3. retrograde - verb
· move back; "The glacier retrogrades"
4. retrograde - verb
· go back over; "retrograde arguments"
5. retrograde - verb
· get worse or fall back to a previous condition
6. retrograde - adjective
· moving from east to west on the celestial sphere; or--for planets--around the sun in a direction opposite to that of the Earth
7. retrograde - adjective
· of amnesia; affecting time immediately preceding trauma
8. retrograde - adjective
· going from better to worse
9. retrograde - adjective
· moving or directed or tending in a backward direction or contrary to a previous direction
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.