Dictionary Results for reversal|
1. reversal - noun
· a change from one state to the opposite state; "there was a reversal of autonomic function"
2. reversal - noun
· an unfortunate happening that hinders or impedes; something that is thwarting or frustrating
Synonym(s): reverse, setback, blow, black_eye
Hypernym(s): happening, occurrence, occurrent, natural_event
3. reversal - noun
· turning in an opposite direction or position; "the reversal of the image in the lens"
Hypernym(s): turning, turn
4. reversal - noun
· a decision to reverse an earlier decision
Synonym(s): change_of_mind, flip-flop, turnabout, turnaround
Hypernym(s): decision_making, deciding
5. reversal - noun
· a judgment by a higher court that the judgment of a lower court was incorrect and should be set aside
Hypernym(s): judgment, judgement, judicial_decision
6. reversal - noun
· turning in the opposite direction
Synonym(s): reversion, reverse, turnabout, turnaround
Hypernym(s): change_of_direction, reorientation
7. reversal - noun
· the act of reversing the order or place of
8. reversal - noun
· a major change in attitude or principle or point of view; "an about-face on foreign policy"
Synonym(s): about-face, volte-face, policy_change
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.