1. turnaround - noun
· time need to prepare a vessel or ship for a return trip
2. turnaround - noun
· a decision to reverse an earlier decision
3. turnaround - noun
· an area sufficiently large for a vehicle to turn around
4. turnaround - noun
· act or process of unloading and loading and servicing a vessel or aircraft for a return trip
5. turnaround - noun
· turning in the opposite direction
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.