1. magazine - noun
· a periodic publication containing pictures and stories and articles of interest to those who purchase it or subscribe to it; "it takes several years before a magazine starts to break even or make money"
2. magazine - noun
· product consisting of a paperback periodic publication as a physical object; "tripped over a pile of magazines"
3. magazine - noun
· a business firm that publishes magazines; "he works for a magazine"
4. magazine - noun
· a light-tight supply chamber holding the film and supplying it for exposure as required
5. magazine - noun
· a storehouse (as a compartment on a warship) where weapons and ammunition are stored
6. magazine - noun
· a metal frame or container holding cartridges; can be inserted into an automatic gun
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.