1. production - noun
· the act or process of producing something; "Shakespeare's production of poetry was enormous"; "the production of white blood cells"
2. production - noun
· a presentation for the stage or screen or radio or television; "have you seen the new production of Hamlet?"
3. production - noun
· an artifact that has been created by someone or some process; "they improve their product every year"; "they export most of their agricultural production"
4. production - noun
· (law) the act of exhibiting in a court of law; "the appellate court demanded the production of all documents"
5. production - noun
· the quantity of something (as a commodity) that is created (usually within a given period of time); "production was up in the second quarter"
6. production - noun
· a display that is exaggerated or unduly complicated; "she tends to make a big production out of nothing"
7. production - noun
· (economics) manufacturing or mining or growing something (usually in large quantities) for sale; "he introduced more efficient methods of production"
8. production - noun
· the creation of value or wealth by producing goods and services
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.