1. product - noun
· commodities offered for sale; "good business depends on having good merchandise"; "that store offers a variety of products"
2. product - noun
· an artifact that has been created by someone or some process; "they improve their product every year"; "they export most of their agricultural production"
3. product - noun
· a quantity obtained by multiplication; "the product of 2 and 3 is 6"
4. product - noun
· a chemical substance formed as a result of a chemical reaction; "a product of lime and nitric acid"
5. product - noun
· a consequence of someone's efforts or of a particular set of circumstances; "skill is the product of hours of practice"; "his reaction was the product of hunger and fatigue"
6. product - noun
· the set of elements common to two or more sets; "the set of red hats is the intersection of the set of hats and the set of red things"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.