1. storage - noun
· the act of storing something
2. storage - noun
· a depository for goods; "storehouses were built close to the docks"
3. storage - noun
· the commercial enterprise of storing goods and materials
4. storage - noun
· (computer science) the process of storing information in a computer memory or on a magnetic tape or disk
5. storage - noun
· an electronic memory device; "a memory and the CPU form the central part of a computer to which peripherals are attached"
6. storage - noun
· depositing in a warehouse; "they decided to reposition their furniture in a recommended repository in Brooklyn"; "my car is in storage"; "publishers reduced print runs to cut down the cost of warehousing"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.