1. loop - noun
· fastener consisting of a metal ring for lining a small hole to permit the attachment of cords or lines
2. loop - noun
· anything with a round or oval shape (formed by a curve that is closed and does not intersect itself)
3. loop - noun
· (computer science) a single execution of a set of instructions that are to be repeated; "the solution took hundreds of iterations"
4. loop - noun
· an inner circle of advisors (especially under President Reagan); "he's no longer in the loop"
5. loop - noun
· the basic pattern of the human fingerprint
6. loop - noun
· a computer program that performs a series of instructions repeatedly until some specified condition is satisfied
7. loop - noun
· the topology of a network whose components are serially connected in such a way that the last component is connected to the first component
8. loop - noun
· an intrauterine device in the shape of a loop
9. loop - noun
· a complete electrical circuit around which current flows or a signal circulates
10. loop - noun
· a flight maneuver; aircraft flies a complete circle in the vertical plane
11. loop - verb
· move in loops; "The bicycle looped around the tree"
12. loop - verb
· make a loop in; "loop a rope"
13. loop - verb
· fly loops, perform a loop; "the stunt pilot looped his plane"
14. loop - verb
· wind around something in coils or loops
15. loop - verb
· fasten or join with a loop; "He looped the watch through his belt"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.