1. program - noun
· a series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished; "they drew up a six-step plan"; "they discussed plans for a new bond issue"
2. program - noun
· a system of projects or services intended to meet a public need; "he proposed an elaborate program of public works"; "working mothers rely on the day care program"
3. program - noun
· a radio or television show; "did you see his program last night?"
4. program - noun
· a document stating the aims and principles of a political party; "their candidate simply ignored the party platform"; "they won the election even though they offered no positive program"
5. program - noun
· an announcement of the events that will occur as part of a theatrical or sporting event; "you can't tell the players without a program"
6. program - noun
· an integrated course of academic studies; "he was admitted to a new program at the university"
7. program - noun
· (computer science) a sequence of instructions that a computer can interpret and execute; "the program required several hundred lines of code"
8. program - noun
· a performance (or series of performances) at a public presentation; "the program lasted more than two hours"
9. program - verb
· arrange a program of or for; "program the 80th birthday party"
10. program - verb
· write a computer program
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.