1. lash - noun
· any of the short curved hairs that grow from the edges of the eyelids
2. lash - noun
· leather strip that forms the flexible part of a whip
3. lash - noun
· a quick blow delivered with a whip or whiplike object; "the whip raised a red welt"
4. lash - verb
· beat severely with a whip or rod; "The teacher often flogged the students"; "The children were severely trounced"
5. lash - verb
· lash or flick about sharply; "The lion lashed its tail"
6. lash - verb
· strike as if by whipping; "The curtain whipped her face"
7. lash - verb
· bind with a rope, chain, or cord; "lash the horse"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.