1. sway - noun
· controlling influence
2. sway - noun
· pitching dangerously to one side
3. sway - verb
· move back and forth or sideways; "the ship was rocking"; "the tall building swayed"; "She rocked back and forth on her feet"
4. sway - verb
· move or walk in a swinging or swaying manner; "He swung back"
5. sway - verb
· win approval or support for; "Carry all before one"; "His speech did not sway the voters"
6. sway - verb
· cause to move back and forth; "rock the cradle"; "rock the baby"; "the wind swayed the trees gently"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.