1. lather - noun
· the froth produced by soaps or detergents
2. lather - noun
· agitation resulting from active worry; "don't get in a stew"; "he's in a sweat about exams"
3. lather - noun
· a workman who puts up laths
4. lather - noun
· the foam resulting from excessive sweating (as on a horse)
5. lather - verb
· beat severely with a whip or rod; "The teacher often flogged the students"; "The children were severely trounced"
6. lather - verb
· form a lather; "The shaving cream lathered"
7. lather - verb
· exude sweat or lather; "this unfit horse lathers easily"
8. lather - verb
· rub soap all over, usually with the purpose of cleaning
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.