1. thong - noun
· leather strip that forms the flexible part of a whip
2. thong - noun
· underpants resembling a G-string; worn by women especially under very tight pants; "she wore thongs in her quest for the callipygian ideal"
3. thong - noun
· a thin strip of leather; often used to lash things together
4. thong - noun
· minimal clothing worn by stripteasers; a narrow strip of fabric that covers the pubic area, passes between the thighs, and is supported by a waistband
5. thong - noun
· a backless sandal held to the foot by a thong between the big toe and the second toe
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.