Dictionary Results for handling|
1. handling - noun
· manual (or mechanical) carrying or moving or delivering or working with something
Hypernym(s): manual_labor, manual_labour
2. handling - noun
· the action of touching with the hands (or the skillful use of the hands) or by the use of mechanical means
Hypernym(s): touch, touching
3. handling - noun
· the management of someone or something; "the handling of prisoners"; "the treatment of water sewage"; "the right to equal treatment in the criminal justice system"
Hypernym(s): management, direction
4. handle - verb
· be in charge of, act on, or dispose of; "I can deal with this crew of workers"; "This blender can't handle nuts"; "She managed her parents' affairs after they got too old"
Synonym(s): manage, deal, care
Hypernym(s): control, command
5. handle - verb
· interact in a certain way; "Do right by her"; "Treat him with caution, please"; "Handle the press reporters gently"
Synonym(s): treat, do_by
6. handle - verb
· act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression; "This book deals with incest"; "The course covered all of Western Civilization"; "The new book treats the history of China"
Synonym(s): cover, treat, plow, deal, address
Hypernym(s): broach, initiate
7. handle - verb
· touch, lift, or hold with the hands; "Don't handle the merchandise"
8. handle - verb
· handle effectively; "The burglar wielded an axe"; "The young violinist didn't manage her bow very well"
Synonym(s): wield, manage
9. handle - verb
· show and train; "The prize-winning poodle was handled by Mrs. Priscilla Prescott"
Hypernym(s): manipulate, keep_in_line, control
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.