Dictionary Results for consider|
1. consider - verb
· deem to be; "She views this quite differently from me"; "I consider her to be shallow"; "I don't see the situation quite as negatively as you do"
Synonym(s): see, reckon, view, regard
Hypernym(s): think, believe, consider, conceive
2. consider - verb
· give careful consideration to; "consider the possibility of moving"
Hypernym(s): chew_over, think_over, meditate, ponder, excogitate, contemplate, muse, reflect, mull, mull_over, ruminate, speculate
3. consider - verb
· take into consideration for exemplifying purposes; "Take the case of China"; "Consider the following case"
Synonym(s): take, deal, look_at
4. consider - verb
· show consideration for; take into account; "You must consider her age"; "The judge considered the offender's youth and was lenient"
Synonym(s): count, weigh
5. consider - verb
· think about carefully; weigh; "They considered the possibility of a strike"; "Turn the proposal over in your mind"
Synonym(s): debate, moot, turn_over, deliberate
Hypernym(s): hash_out, discuss, talk_over
6. consider - verb
· judge or regard; look upon; judge; "I think he is very smart"; "I believe her to be very smart"; "I think that he is her boyfriend"; "The racist conceives such people to be inferior"
Synonym(s): think, believe, conceive
Hypernym(s): evaluate, pass_judgment, judge
7. consider - verb
· look at attentively
8. consider - verb
· look at carefully; study mentally; "view a problem"
Synonym(s): view, look_at
Hypernym(s): analyze, analyse, study, examine, canvass
9. consider - verb
· regard or treat with consideration, respect, and esteem; "Please consider your family"
Hypernym(s): see, consider, reckon, view, regard
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.